Delta’s standard current, large knob, push/pull switches have a snap-in design that makes installation cost-effective and manufacturing assembly a cinch. Electromechanical switches’ easy grip knobs offer safety and convenience: pull for intentional activation—push for off or emergency stop. Switches are available in various knob colors and configurations.
The patented wiping-action switch contacts self-clean for long product life, and each switch is function tested after assembly. In addition, switches have been field and lab tested for salt fog, dust, vibration, water spray and chemical resistance ensuring that you’ll receive a rugged product with proven reliability in outdoor applications. The push/pull switches are manufactured of corrosion- and chemical-resistant materials to extend switch life. Epoxy pad printing on the flame-treated surface yields durable graphics, and the knob color and graphics can be customized to fit your brand.
Typical applications include outdoor power equipment and industrial applications. Switches mate to a Delta connector with an easy one step assembly to connect your equipment wiring harness to the switch.
Email or call us at 330-626-2811 to enhance your products today.
- ELECTRICAL RATING: 5A @ 12-14 VDC
- LIFE AT RATED LOAD: 100,000 cycles resistive
- MECHANICAL LIFE: 100,000 cycles
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE: -30ºF to 150ºF
- CONNECTION EFFORT: Up to 10 lbs. per terminal
- MOUNTING RETENTION: 40 lbs. minimum pull-out force
- SWITCH HOUSING AND PLUNGER: Delton, UV-stable, fuel-resistant thermoplastic.
- TERMINALS: Nickel-plated brass
- Fastenerless mounting for five maximum panel thicknesses of .055, .085, .105, .135, and .165, including coatings.
- Wiping-action internal contacts are self-cleaning to prevent carbon buildup and increase life.
- Each switch is function-tested after assembly.
- Field- and lab-tested for salt, fog, dust, vibration, water spray, and chemical resistance.
- Several years of proven reliability in outdoor applications.
- Optional knobs, colors, and graphics available. Terminal configuration can be customized to your specific applications.
Information on the product spec prints takes precedence over information on the website.