Delta's slope indicator control module alerts operators to potentially unsafe conditions, helping to prevent accidents and injuries. Solid state MEMS accelerometers accurately measure the steepest slope regardless of orientation or direction of travel. Analog and digital filters smooth out the effects of bouncing over rough terrain. An advanced algorithm reduces false alarms from accelerating, braking and turning, while maintaining a quick response time. Control modules have four general purpose outputs that can be connected to a wide variety of audible or visual alarms, or they can be factory programmed to control electrical loads such a power take-off or engine shut-off. Two additional inputs can be custom programmed to integrate additional safety functions into the module. The built-in check feature tests the entire system without tilting the vehicle or removing the sensor.
• OPERATING VOLTAGE: 9 to 16 VDC
• OPERATING TEMPERATURE: -30ºC to 70ºC
• INPUT SIGNALS: 16 VDC max.
• OUTPUT SIGNALS: 16 VDC, 1A max.
• SEALED MATING CONNECTOR: Delphi
• SIZE: 3.7”L x 3.5”W x 2.0”H
• SET POINT: 15ºFEATURES AND BENEFITS:
• Easily accessible check feature for
cost-effective testing and operator training
• Solid-state MEMS sensor for accurate
• Open collector outputs to connect auditory
or visual warnings for safe vehicle control
• Rigorously tested to ensure high reliability in
• Output signal for use with or without a
controller for engine shut-off
• Digital output for on/off or pulsed mode indication
• Inputs can be manufactured to user specified set
• Two inputs for custom integration of additional
safety functions Email
or call us at 330-626-2811 to enhance your products today.
Patent Pending TechnologyInformation on the product spec prints takes precedence over information on the website.