Quality CMM Specialist
Quality CMM Specialist
Job Title: Quality CMM Specialist
Department: Quality Assurance
Reports To: Quality Director
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Ability to Interpret
- Component, sub-assembly and finished product drawings.
- Control plans for inspection
- Layout Requests Supplier performed measurement data
- Ability to
- Work with internal customers
- Prioritize work based upon customer required dates
- Re-prioritize work based upon
- Negotiate and meet time frames
- Understand statistical measurements (Cp, Cpk, Mean, Standard Deviation, Variance)
- Manage risk and make recommendations based upon business need and quality requirements
- Create, update and maintain
- CMM Prototype Fixtures
- CMM Production Fixtures
- CMM programs
- Capability studies on supplied parts
- Dimensional layouts on supplied components, sub-assemblies and finished products
- Gage R&R studies
- Calibration and maintenance schedules of CMM, where appropriate
- Training Materials on Metrology and the use of CMM and other measurement equipment
- Training sessions on Metrology and the use of CMM and other measurement equipment
- Keeps plant management, engineering and area supervisors advised of quality problems and/or potential quality problems.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience: 3 years experience with Optical and Physical Metrology or equivalent Training in GD&T To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. This position requires a high school diploma or general education degree (GED), or one to three months related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience. To perform this job successfully, a candidate must also possess and/or demonstrate the relevant competencies as outlined in Delta’s Competency Matrix. Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk and/or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand and walk. The employee is occasionally required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Vestibulum ullamcorper mauris at ligula.
- Nulla consequat massa quis enim.
- Nunc nonummy metus.
- Nullam sagittis.