Quality is designed into every product and continues throughout the manufacturing process. Every employee at Delta believes quality is our way of life – our commitment to quality does not end with delivery. We continue to support our customers to ensure their satisfaction.
Delta’s design team of electrical, mechanical and test engineers follow a rigorous product development process and apply their expertise and passion for innovation to turn ideas into complete, reliable and cost effective products.
Fully Integrated Test Center
Our testing capabilities include: validation for vibration, electrical load, automated product cycling, material testing, Highly Accelerated Life Testing (HALT) and environmental testing for temperature, humidity, salt fog and dust. We conduct reliability testing of PCB board assembly, electronic assembly, and injection molding designs, and we utilize Labview, fully functional measurement analysis software.
- ASQ certified Personnel: CMQ O/E, SSBB, CRE, CQW, CQA, CQT and CBA
- IPC certified inspection technicians
- Certified J-STD-001 technicians
Industry Standard Practices
- APQP – Advance Product Quality Planning
- DVV – Design Verification and Validation
- PPAP – Production Part Approval Process
- DOE – Design of Experiments
- DFMEA/PFEMA – Failure Mode and Effect Analysis
- SPC – Statistical Process Control
- MSA – Measurement System Analysis
- EDC – Early Detection Containment
- RCA – Root Cause Analysis
- CI – Continuous Improvement