Delta Systems’ 2045 series electronic control modules perform engine shutoff and interlock logic for diesel or gas powered equipment. Control modules provide PTO, starter, fuel solenoid and magneto/glow plug control for safe equipment operation. These features reduce equipment wiring for lower installation costs. Microcontroller logic is utilized for maximum operator safety and equipment protection. Encapsulated electronics and a sealed connection make Delta's electronic control modules robust products for rugged, outdoor applications. Email
or call us at 330-626-2811 to enhance your products today.
• OPERATING VOLTAGE: 9 to 16 VDC
• OPERATING TEMPERATURE: -40ºC to 85ºC
• INPUT SIGNALS: 13.8 VDC, 50mA max.
• OUTPUT SIGNALS: 13.8 VDC, 10A max.
• SEALED MATING CONNECTOR:
• SIZE: 3.6”L x 3.1”W x 1.4”HFEATURES AND BENEFITS:
• Controlled operator presence
• Safe vehicle control, including PTO, starter, fuel
solenoid and magneto/glow plug interlock logic
• Microcontroller logic for maximum safety and
• Reduced wiring for lower installation costs
• Field and lab tested for salt fog, dust, vibration,
shock, water spray, humidity and chemical
• Highly reliable in rugged environmentsOPTIONS:
• Diesel or gas models available